- All services to be provided and guaranteed by the Company are liable to full acknowledgment of payment prior to departure. If the payment to the Company is made with cheque, the services will be strictly provided only after acknowledgment of cheque.
- The Company has the right whenever and for whatever reasons: (a)To scratch off a tour package/tour before the date of departure and in the event that it does as such, its liability should be constrained to refunding all the amount paid by the Tourist, towards the tour package/tour. (b)To change, modify, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility, it has promoted or published, or to substitute a hotel of similar class in the event that it is regarded prudent or vital. In either case the Company should not be liable for any damages, extra costs or considerable loss endured by the Tourist/Group.
- No individual, other than the Company, in writing has authority to vary, add, amplify or waive off, any description representation, terms and conditions put forward thus or in brochure of the Company, or different terms & conditions in regards to holidays booked by the Tourist with the Company.
- In the occasion of the Company exercises its rights to change or modify any tour publicized in their brochure or some other media after such holidays or tour has been booked the Tourist shall have the right: (a)To proceed with the holiday or tour as changed or modified. (b)To accept any alternative optional tour or holiday which the Company may offer. In neither of the above cases shall the Company be subject to the Tourist/Group for any harms, extra costs and consequential loss endured by the Tourist/Group.
- The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Tourist/Group: (a)Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delays, increased expenses or consequential damages by any misadventure or otherwise caused. (b)Any act, omission or default of any hotelier, carrier, travel component supplier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by the travel component supplier who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the Tourist/Group, howsoever caused. In this clause the expression “however caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
- No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday or excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, holiday, package/ tour component or excursion, and shall in no case include any consequential damages or additional expenses whatsoever.
- The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full.
- It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters. It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising therefrom and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters.
- The Cost of Ticket does not include any Insurance Premium. The Tourist/Group will have to pay any such premium at their own cost.
- All tour programmes and packages/ tour components are subject to laws, rules and regulations/Group are on tour and back. The Company will have no responsibility in respect of any condition brought about by any such laws, etc., or due to act of God.
- Any complaint by the Tourist (including complaint on behalf of passengers of the Group submitted by the Tourist) in connection with or arising out of the tour must be notified to the Company in writing within twenty one (21) days from the end of the tour. No claim or complaint made thereafter shall be entertained in any circumstances. No individual complaint of passenger of the Group shall be entertained directly and therefore same must be made only by The Tourist who is a leader of the Group.
- All claims, disputes and litigation relating to the tours arranged or co-coordinated by the Company shall be construed according to current Indian laws only and shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Delhi only.
- Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days or for cancellation, postponement or re-routing of any particular scheduled transport service due to any reasons including fog. The rules in respect of cancellation charges or refund will be applicable. The tickets are issued, subject to conditions herein.
STAR CLASSIFICATION OF HOTELS
Star classification of Hotels as 5 star, 4 star and so on is provided to the Company by the supplier of the hotel travel component and the Company endeavor to validate and authenticate this information in utter good faith. The Company cannot be held liable for wrong and inaccurate information provided to the Company. Descriptions, photographs, sketches and list of amenities/facilities are also provided and this information is obtained from the supplier of the hotel travel component.
Generally one suitcase not exceeding 20 kgs. and one piece of cabin baggage not exceeding 5 kgs is permitted. But, it is always advisable to check with the specific Airlines/Overseas Tour Operator/Transporter. Allowance may vary from transporter to transporter. As is the common practice, one piece of luggage is to be with linear dimensions (Length + Height + Width) not exceeding 45 inches. The Transporter may charge extra amount for the excess baggage. Against loss or late delivery of baggage payment for the same is subject to conditions laid down by the airline/overseas tour operator/hotel. The Company will not be liable to the passenger for any case of late delivery or loss of baggage weather caused by any airlines, tour operator or hotel or by anyone else.
Number of meals including breakfast are always corresponding to the number of nights booked by the Tourist in the hotel. Hotels do not provide breakfast on the day of arrival. The Company reserves the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. The meals are preset and choice of menu is not available.
Packages: Wherever transportation is provided on basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis.
Sightseeing Tours: Transportation is provided on the basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis or Private vehicle basis depending upon the tour/tour option booked.
Airport Transfer: Transportation is provided on the basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis or Private vehicle basis depending upon the transfer/transfer option booked.
The Company suggests the Tourist/Group to carry holiday spending money partly in currency, partly in traveler cheques. It is advisable to arrange the same at least a week before departure. Traveler cheques are safest way to carry money as they are easily cashed for a small service charge and can be replaced, if they are stolen or lost. The Company will not be responsible for any loss of exchange / Currency.
The Company is acting as booking agent for the overseas tour operator / travel component supplier and is travel agent only. The information given in the brochure is as accurate as the Company can make it. The Company’s brochure descriptions are of amenities normally available. However, circumstances can change due to events beyond the control of the Company. Major roadwork, etc., may necessitate route changes. Where the Company knows of these sufficiently in advance, the Company will notify the Tourist/Group. Route changes could also be necessitated due to natural calamities. The Company does not control or operate any Airline, neither do the Company owns or controls any shipping company, coach or coach company, Hotel, transport and other facility or service ingredients, travel component in tour package/ tour component availed by the Tourist/Group. Since the Company only selects and co-ordinates travel component, the Company shall not be liable for any injury, death, loss, deficiency in service or damage, if any, caused by any act or omission of the management or employees or any independent contractor of any airlines, shipping company etc.
DECLARATION OF FOREIGN EXCHANGE
Declaration for Basic Travel Quota (BTQ)
I declare that the information given above by me are true and correct to my knowledge. I declare that the exchange applied for together with the exchange already availed does not exceed $10,000/- in this financial year. I further confirm, that I am a Resident Indian Citizen and intent to return to India. I further undertake that the transaction is not designed to contravene or evade the provisions of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (42 of 1999) or any of the Rules/ Notifications/ Directions issued under the Act.
Declaration for Business Travel (BT) Liberalized Exchange Rate Management System (LERMS)
It is certified that the expense for the above trip are being met by the company/ firm. We undertake that the foreign exchange withdrawn will be used for the purpose stated above. We further undertake that the transaction is not design to contravene or evade that provisions of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 or any of the Rules/ Notifications/ Directions issued under the Act.
NOTE OF CAUTION BEFORE BOOKING OF PACKAGE/TRAVEL TOUR COMPONENT
Travel tour packages/travel tour components that you are intent to book from us are of such nature where one has to undertake considerable amount of walking and physical activity to enjoy them. All tours involve long hours of travelling and some tour components may include theme park activities such as speed boat rides, balloon rides and other adventure sports which are suitable only for medically/physically fit persons. We therefore, forewarn heart patients, pregnant women, senior citizens, persons those requiring special care, patients of respiratory disorder, persons suffering from arthritis, blood pressure and diabetes, not to undertake tour. There will be no medical help that can be provided during such tours. It is therefore advised not to venture if any person requires special medical attention during the tour. There is no luggage assistance and it is expected every tourist to manage his own luggage. Some of the tourist products are without elevators/escalators and one may has to use stairs.
Inspite of the above mentioned warning tourist who undertakes tour at his own volition and risk, Yatra Crafters will not be responsible for any medical complication that may arise during the tour. Not only this, one has to be medically fit and energetic to undertake tour packages. You must therefore satisfy yourself by undergoing medical checkup and obtain medical fitness certificate from your registered medical practitioner.
The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.