- Srinagar is located in the heart of the Kashmir valley at an altitude of 1,730 m above sea level, spread on both sides of the river Jhelum. The Dal and Nagin lakes enhance its picturesque setting, while the changing play of the seasons and the salubrious climate ensures that the city is equally attractive to visitors around the year..
Day 1: Srinagar arrival
Our services will start with your arrival at Srinagar airport, you will be met by our representative and transfer you to Deluxe Houseboat / Hotel. Evening enjoy shikararide tour which will cover Charchinar, Floating Gardens, Canals etc. Dinner & Overnight Srinagar.
Day 2: Srinagar – Local Sightseeing
After breakfast take the half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love). In the afternoon Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city with which is often compared to Venice. You will get a view of some very interesting Places around the Lake. Dinner & Overnight at Srinagar.
Day 3: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar (56 Km, 1½ hrs One Way)
Full day excursion trip to Gulmarg (2440 Meters above Sea level) – it is one of the most beautiful hill station in this world and also called meadows of flower. It has world highest golf course (World Highest) and Gulmarg is also famous for winter sports skiing etc. Enjoy guided sightseeing of Gulmarg also enjoy Gondola ride (Cable car, own cost) from Gulmarg to Khilan. Return back to Srinagar. Overnight Srinagar.
Day 4: Srinagar – Pahalgam (94 km, 3 hrs)
After Breakfast start your trip for Pahalgam. Today enjoy full day trip to Pahalgam (2440 Meters above Sea level). En-route visit Saffron fields, Anantnag Sulphur Springs. Drive through the green pine forest and along the Lidder River. Overnight Pahalgam.
Day 5:Pahalgam – Sonmarg (165 km, 4½ hrs One Way)
After breakfast enjoy full day trip to Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold) also called Gateway to Laddakh. Sonmarg with altitude of 2690 Meters is the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. One can ride on horse to visit to Thajewas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Overnight Sonmarg.
Day 6: Sonmarg – Srinagar ( 79 Km, 2 Hour)
After breakfast, transfer to Srinagar airport for your onward flight back home.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival
- 5 Night Accommodation in Deluxe Room.
- Well Appointed rooms & Hotels as per your plan
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Candle Light Dinner
- Honeymoon Cake
- Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Sightseeing by private CAB
- All Applicable hotel taxes, toll parking charges for cab, driver allowance
- 24 x 7 Travel Assistance
- Meet & Greet at Airport/Railway Station by the representative
- Any Train/Air Fare
- Currently applicable Govt. Service Tax @ 3.50%
- Any expenses for optional activates
- Items for personal nature like portage, tips, laundry
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight / train delay / Cancellation /hike in fare / strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Srinagar – Hotel New Green View / similar
Pahalgam – Highland Resort / Similar
Sonmarg – Hotel Mountain View/ Similar
- INR 12,999/- Per Person Cost on twin Sharing basis.
**Cost valid till 31st March 2016.
**Rates not valid on long weekends, festivals, X-Mas, New Year and blackout dates