- Though surrounded by attractive lush forest and rugged coastline, Port Blair is more or less your typical Indian town that serves as the provincial capital of the Andamans. It’s a vibrant mix of Indian Ocean inhabitants – Bengalis, Tamils, Telugus, Nicobarese and Burmese. Most travellers don’t hang around any longer than necessary (usually one or two days while waiting to book onward travel in the islands, or returning for departure), but PB’s fascinating history makes for some worthwhile sightseeing that warrants exploration
Day 01: Port Blair Airport – Hotel – Sightseeing
Meet & Greet on arrival at Port Blair Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. Afternoon visit for Corbyn’s Cove Beach which is 9 kms from Port Blair – It’s a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Then proceed for Harbour Cruise (Viper Island) in a steamer, covering seven ports, and you can see one of the big floating dry dock, the island naval harbour and mainland going vessel harbor. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 02: Port Blair – Havelock Island (57 km / 2 ½ hrs)
This morning check out from the hotel & transfer to the Port Blair Jetty to take a ferry to Havelock Island. On arrival check-in to hotel. Enjoy the afternoon at the World Famous and Asia’s best beach “Radha Nagar Beach” (Beach number 7). Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 03: Excursion to Elephant Beach
After breakfast, proceed to Elephant Beach for adventurous snorkelling experience. Elephant Beach is located near the eastern coast of Havelock Island. It is approachable by Dunghi (small wooden carved fishing motor boat). Snorkelling is leisure water sports in which a person swims on the surface of water wearing the face mask and view in the underwater corals. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 04: Havelock Island – Port Blair (57 km / 2 ½ hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel & transfer to the Havelock Jetty to take a ferry to Port Blair. On arrival check-in to hotel. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 05: City Tour
After breakfast, full-day “City Tour” of Port Blair – covering Cellular Jail, Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia- Now closed), Forest Museum, Mini Zoo, Anthropological Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), Andaman Water Sports Complex (for water & adventure sports like water-skiing, speed boats, water scooters, tube rides, etc.), Afternoon free for shopping and other personal activities. In the evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 06: Hotel – Port Blair Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Port Blair Airport for your onward journey with memories of Yatra Crafters.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- 24 – hour helpline.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- All transfers & sightseeing by Exclusive Vehicle in Port Blair & Non Ac Vehicle in Havelock.
- Entry Fees & Ferry tickets.
- Snorkeling in Elephant Beach.
- GST of 3.50%
- • Air/ train fare.
• Any expenses for optional activities.
• Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
• Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
• Any additional meals.
• Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Port Blair- Marine View / R D International / Similar
Havelock- Silver Spring / Holiday Inn / Similar
INR 16,499 per person on twin sharing basis
*Rates valid till 31st March 2016
(High season surcharge will be applicable for December & January).