- Manali at a height of 6,398 ft, in the Beas River valley, is a popular hill station in the mountains of Himachal Pradesh. Its 40 Kms. away from Kulu to the north and situated near the end of the valley on the National Highway leading to Leh. The landscape here is breathtaking. One sees well defined snow capped peaks, the Beas river with its clear water meanders through the town. On the other side are deodar and pine trees, tiny fields and fruit orchards.
Manali is famous as a Honeymoon Destination among Indian tourists while Western tourists visit Manali for adventure sports and leisure, nature trips in the Himalayas. A gateway to Spiti, lahaul, Kinnaur & Leh regions, Manali has become a hub for multi adventure activities and serious trekking. Little wonder then that it is known as the SWITZERLAND OF INDIA!
- Day 01: Delhi-Shimla (By Car)
Morning Pick up from airport and drive to Shimla. Arrive and check in at hotel. Later proceed for sight seeing tour to Wildflower Hall, Indira Holiday Home, Advance Study & Museum. Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 02: Local sightseeing at Shimla
Morning proceed for sightseeing tour of Shimla covering Kalbadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple or stop for a while at the beautiful stained-glass – windows of Christ Church. Afternoon excursion to Kufri- a 30 Minutes drive from Shimla. Evening free to enjoy the scenic beauty of Kufri. Also visit Fagu, and enjoy horse riding in the apple orchids (optional). Rest of the day is free to explore. Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 03: Shimla-Manali
Morning drive to Manali (7-8 hr). Pass by beautiful Kullu valley, Beas river, Dashehra maidan etc. Arrive and check in at hotel. Evening free to explore Manali. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 04: Local Sight Seeing of Manali Town
Arrival at Manali, after breakfast, proceed to half day city tour visiting Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple and Tibetan Monastery. Evening free for roam at your own. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 05: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali (51 Kms.)
Full day excursion visiting Kothi, Gulaba Fall, Marhi, Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 06: Manali-Delhi (By Car)
Morning check-out from hotel. And drive back to Delhi with memories of Yatra Crafters
- Chauffer driven Dezire/Similar for 4 pax and Innova for 6 pax for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
Hotel accommodation on double/ triple sharing basis as applicable
Breakfast and dinner at all places except Delhi
All toll taxes, state taxes, parking charges
GST of 3.50%
- • Any Air/ train fare.
• Any expenses for optional activities.
• Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
• Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
• Any additional meals.
• Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Shimla- Hotel Rajat/ Similar
Manali- Hotel Meadows/ Similar
- INR 14,999 per person on double sharing basis
**Cost valid till 31st March 2016.
**Rates not valid on long weekends, festivals, X-Mas, New Year and blackout dates