- For those who love anything and everything about mountains, visiting Gangtok could be a dream come true moment. Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim, is situated at an altitude of 5500 feet above sea level and on the eastern Himalayan range. Mount Himalayas hold a magic so powerful that you cannot help but be mesmerized. The view of Khangchendzonga from Gangtok is awe-inspiring. The name Gangtok means ‘lofty hill’. It rose to prominence after the construction of Enchey Monastery in the year 1840, as it then became a popular pilgrimage for followers of Buddhism.
DAY 01: NJP RLY STN / IXB AIRPORT – DARJEELING (ABOUT 90 KMS / 3 HRS)- Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP / IXB & transfer to Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening free to explore this Hill Queen. Overnight Halt at Darjeeling.
DAY 02: DARJEELING- Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), and back to hotel for lunch. Overnight Halt at Darjeeling.
DAY 03: DARJEELING – KALIMPONG (57 KMS / 2 HRS) SIGHT SEEING AT KALIMPONG – After Breakfast transfer to Kalimpong where on arrival check-in to your hotel. After lunch enjoy half day tour of Kalimpong Visit Delo Hills, Dr. Graham’s Home & flower Nurseries back to hotel. Overnight at hotel at Kalimpong.
DAY 04: KALIMPONG – GANGTOK (ABOUT 80 KMS /3 HRS)- After early breakfast drive to Gangtok- “The Capital City of Sikkim”. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight at hotel in Gangtok.
DAY 05: GANGTOK- After breakfast excursion trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir. Overnight stay in the Hotel in Gangtok.
DAY 06: GANGTOK – NJP RLY STN / IXB AIRPORT (130KMS/4 HRS)- Morning free for packing & personal activities. After breakfast, transfer to NJP Stn or IXB Airport for return Yatra.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (Only Breakfast for Budget Standard and Deluxe Category Hotels & Breakfast + Dinner for Luxury and Premium Category Hotels ).
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Darjeeling – Hotel Aliment / Similar
Kalimpong – Hotel Mountain View / Similar
Gangtok – Hotel Mayal Retreat / Similar
Number Of Persons Travelling Together Standard(Cost per Person) 02 Persons 17400 04 Persons 12400 06 Persons 11100 08 Persons 10100 Extra Adult 3800 Child with Bed 2600 Child without Extra bed 1200
**Above cost valid till 31st March 2016
**Rates not valid on long weekends, festivals, X-Mas, New Year and blackout dates