- Manali at a height of 6,398 ft, in the Beas River valley, is a popular hill station in the mountains of Himachal Pradesh. Its 40 Kms. away from Kulu to the north and situated near the end of the valley on the National Highway leading to Leh. The landscape here is breathtaking. One sees well defined snow capped peaks, the Beas river with its clear water meanders through the town. On the other side are deodar and pine trees, tiny fields and fruit orchards.
Manali is famous as a Honeymoon Destination among Indian tourists while Western tourists visit Manali for adventure sports and leisure, nature trips in the Himalayas. A gateway to Spiti, lahaul, Kinnaur & Leh regions, Manali has become a hub for multi adventure activities and serious trekking. Little wonder then that it is known as the SWITZERLAND OF INDIA!
Day 1 : Delhi – Manali (573 Kms) by A/C Volvo Bus
Overnight journey to Manali by AC deluxe Volvo.
Day 2 : Local Sight Seeing of Manali Town
Arrival at Manali, after breakfast, proceed to half day city tour visiting Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple and Tibetan Monastery. Evening free for roam at your own. Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 3 : Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali (51 Kms.)
Full day excursion visiting Kothi, Gulaba Fall, Marhi, Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 4 : Manali – Kullu – Manikaran (85 Kms.)
After early breakfast, full day excursion visiting Manikaran ( Hot water springs) enroute Kasaul and Kullu – Shamshi (A Famous industry for Kullu Shawl). Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 5: Return to Delhi by A/C Volvo Bus
Check out from hotel and overnight journey to Delhi by AC deluxe Volvo.
- Return A.C. volvo tickets (Delhi- Manali)
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 1 Room on twin sharing accommodation.
- Breakfast + Dinner during the stay at Manali Hotels.
- Chauffer driven Indica upto 4 people and Innova from 4-6 people for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- GST of 3.50%
- • Any Air/ train fare.
• Any expenses for optional activities.
• Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
• Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
• Any additional meals.
• Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Standard – Hotel Himgiri/Ridge View / Similar
- INR 6,499/- Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
**Cost valid till 31st March 2016.
**Rates not valid on long weekends, festivals, X-Mas, New Year and blackout dates