- The thick forests, vegetation & lovely climate around Lansdowne make it an ideal place to just relax! Leaving all the worries far behind. Tall oak and blue pine trees promises to rejuvenate your body and soul. It is also popular among those who would like to go for long walks and treks right in the lap of Mother Nature. Natural trek routes are available for both amateurs and expert trekkers. You may choose to take a trek which would last from a few hours to few days. The panoramic views of snow covered Himalayan Peaks add glitter to the beauty of this place. Lansdowne is just a perfect destination for people who love to be close to unadulterated and pristine natural beauty.
- Day 1: Delhi to Lansdowne (244 kms, 10 hrs)
Begin your journey with drive to Lansdowne. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Spend the evening at leisure, and return to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Lansdowne
After breakfast this morning, you may choose to proceed for local sightseeing. The tourist spots nearby are Tiffin Top, St Johns Church, Bhullatal, Hawagarh etc. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Lansdowne to Delhi (244 kms, 10 hours)
After breakfast, drive back to Delhi with memories of Yatra Crafters
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
Breakfast and Dinner at Hotel
A.C. car for entire trip as per itinerary
Toll taxes, parking, driver charges etc
All applicable hotel taxes
GST of 3.50%
- • Air/ train fare.
• Any expenses for optional activities.
• Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
• Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
• Any additional meals.
• Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Landowne – Kasang Regency Hill Resort / Hotel Lanscastle/ similar
- INR 9500 per person on twin sharing basis
*Rates are valid till 31st March 2016.
**Rates not valid on long weekends, festivals, X-Mas, New Year and blackout dates