- Apart from being a fabulous travel destination in itself, Kausani also serves as a base to a number of wonderful excursions as well. The famous hill-tops like Nainital, Almora and Ranikhet make excellent excursion options from the town. Kausani also proves as a great base for the Pindari and Gafri glaciers. The famous temple of Bajinath is within a range of 20 km from this place. In other words, the place has a lot of excursions with which to keep you occupied throughout your trip, right from the glaciers to the temples of Uttarakhand.
- Day 1- Delhi to Kasauni: Transfers. On Arrival to the Switzerland of India- Kasauni, check in at hotel and day for rest.
Day 2- Kasauni: After breakfast, sightseeing tour of Baijnath Temple and Kausani tea plantation.
Day 3- After breakfast, check out from hotel and Return transfers to Delhi with a perfect weekend.
- Stay on twin sharing basis
Chauffer driven car from Delhi-Kausani-Delhi
Breakfast and taxes
Driver allowances, toll taxes and fuel cost
GST of 3.50%
- Any extra meal
Anything not mentioned under Inclusions head
- kausani – Chevron Mountain Villa/Similar
- INR 8500 per person on twin sharing basis
*Rates valid till 31st March 2016
**Rates not valid on long weekends, festivals, X-Mas, New Year and blackout dates