- Legend holds that one can attain moksha (nirvana) just by the touch of Ganges from Haridwar or the Gateway to God. The village has got such an esteemed place in Indian way of thought. Haridwar is considered to be blessed by the trio of lords Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh (Shiva). Har ki Pauri is one of the holiest ghats in India and it is believed that a drop of the immortal exilier fell here, testimonied by the footprint of Lord Vishnu.
- Day 1: Delhi to Haridwar (200 kms, 8 hrs approx)
The journey starts with a drive to Haridwar. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Spend the evening at leisure, and return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Haridwar
After breakfast this morning, you may opt for local sightseeing. Some famous sightseeing points in and around Haridwar are Har-Ki-Pauri, Bharat Mata Mandir and Mansa Devi temple. Try spending evening at Har-ki-paudi for the beautiful aarti. Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Haridwar to Delhi (200 kms, 8 hrs approx)
After breakfast this morning, drive back for Delhi with memories of Yatra Crafters.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
Breakfast at Hotel
A.C. car Indigo for entire trip as per itinerary
Toll taxes, parking, driver charges etc
All applicable taxes.
- • Air/ train fare.
• Any expenses for optional activities.
• Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
• Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
• Any additional meals.
• Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Haridwar – The Urmi/ Similar.
- INR 6,500 per person for two people traveling together
*Rates are valid till 31st December 2016
**Rates not valid on long weekends, festivals, X-Mas, New Year and blackout dates