- Delhi is a city that has been wiped numerous times with new imperial cities sprouting accompanied by plunders of dynasties and rulers who fought battles just to conquer it as their pride and Glory. The city was born out of a complex past that defines the present state of its dynamism, beauty and ramifications. It is amazing to witness the coexistence of both the ancient and modern world in one city that showcases a diverse culture as well as traditional values and yet absorbing modern interventions making it worth exploring, be it the city in itself or the people enriched with variant characteristics.
Arrival at Delhi Airport/ Railway station.
Pick up by our driver and the sightseeing tour of Delhi begins right away. VisitOld Delhi in morning, covering Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana – the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru, Jama Masjid and drive past Red Fortand Chandni Chowk.
In the afternoon, visit Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch) & Lakshminarayan Temple – a modern Hindu Temple. Drive past President’s House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings and Connaught Place shopping centre. Evening Drive to Delhi Airport / Train Station for Destination with memories of Yatra Crafters.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a private vehicle: Indigo for 4 people and Innova for 6 people
- Services of qualified English speaking guide
- Driver allowances
- All Toll tax and parking
- GST of 3.50%
- Camera Fees
- Entry Fees
- Any flight/ Bus/ Train fares
- Any meals
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- No Hotels
Number of people traveling together
Price (Cost per person)
999Cost valid till 31st March 2016.Daily Departures.